The Centre for Celtic Studies at the Faculty of English, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, Poland is pleased to invite established scholars and young researchers to submit abstracts for thematic sessions or general session papers (max. 300-350 words plus bibliography) for talks of 20 minutes plus ten minutes of discussion for the 3rd Poznań Conference of Celtic Studies, which will take place on 9-10 July 2018. Please submit your paper proposals using Contact for on this website or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
PCCS meetings provide a forum for high quality papers on a variety of aspects of Celtic Studies, including
- various aspects of linguistics (sociolinguistics, phonology, historical linguistic, etc.)
- language revitalization, planning and maintenance
- Modern Welsh / Irish / Scottish Gaelic / Breton literature
- Medieval Welsh / Irish literature
- Welsh Writing in English
- Manx and Cornish literatures, linguistics, language revival
- Celtic folklore
- Celts in Poland
- Celtic diaspora in Poland
- Teaching of Celtic languages
- Cultures of the Celtic countries
We also invite submissions of proposals for thematic sessions on one of the themes of the conference. The deadline for sumission of thematic sessions proposals of 3-9 presentations is 15th December 2017.
You can submit one single-authored paper and one co-authored paper, or two co-authored ones. The deadline for submissions is 31st March 2018. The language of the conference is English.
Selected papers will be published in the third volume of Studia Celtica Posnaniensia, a Celtic Studies journal launched by the Centre for Celtic Studies and published by deGruyter.